3:30 PM

Additional Publication Project Materials

I have been experimenting more lately with creating flyers, book marks, and brochures and wanted to post what I have done. I've had a lot of fun working on a multicultural program for a fictional library. I decided to make some promotional materials for this program. It was a lot of fun to play with colors, clip art, fonts, and more to create eye-catching materials to promote this multicultural youth program that I may use someday. 

Below is an example of a flyer I created for one of the events for my program. You can click on the link to be taken to the file on my Sky Drive. Some of the elements do not display properly, but you can still get a general idea of what the flyer is supposed to look like. :)



Here is a poster I created to advertise the first week of the Hispanic Heritage Month youth program I'm developing.



And here is another poster I created for a display.

0 comments: